NO DATA IS COLLECTED on this main business website belonging to The Competence Group, LLC. As such, nothing is or can be captured by The Competence Group, LLC, and therefore nothing can be stored, shared, sold, or made available in any manner by The Competence Group, LLC. Information, or references to information are provided on this site strictly to inform and provide clarity as to the business, professional and volunteer activities and intent of The Competence Group, LLC, et al.
* There are “NO” banner ads, pop ups, bots, or any other kind of commercial ads deployed from any of our websites.
* We “DO NOT” have a means to capture and therefore do not have a means to share your information with third or external parties for marketing purposes deployed from any of our websites.
* We “DO NOT” engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites deployed from any of our websites.
* We “DO NOT” use tracking devices, ads, bots, AI techniques of any kind for marketing purposes (“cookies,” “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs) deployed from any of our websites.
* We “DO NOT” deploy communication solicitations in any form from any of our websites for marketing or any other related purpose.
The Competence Group, LLC does not knowingly collect or accept any information from persons under the age of 13.
The Competence Group, LLC may elect to provide link(s) external websites, which may have different privacy practices, HOWEVER, we “are not responsible for, nor have any control over the privacy policies of any external or third or external party website. We strongly encourage all visitors and customers and visitors to read “ALL” privacy policies of each website that visited and understand that they utilize those sites at their own risk.”
Data Collection & Stored Data
There is not data collection on any server hosted by The Competence Group, LLC.
At this time, The Competence Group, LLC does not collect or store credit card information, conduct direct card transactions online thru any of its website, but reserves the right to do so thru its financial gateway as a meaning of collecting billables. Should that change, we shall endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during any transmission by ensuring that our financial gateway provider uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and other verification protection technologies forthcoming. We do not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it in feedback or comments, or unless you contact us directly.
There is no means with which visitors to this site can post any personal information to forums or other mediums that has an inherent expectation of private should such mediums be developed. We reserve the right to collect billable information via 3rd Party financial gateway of our choosing from Merchant Transaction Providers providing highly secure transaction options.
Release of Information
Thanks for visiting. Please have a great day and Stay Safe!